Below Is a Message From the Autodesk Resource Center:
With coronavirus (COVID-19) affecting communities and families around the world, this is a difficult time for all of us. At Autodesk, our priority remains the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and partners. It’s important for us to support how you continue to do business during this time of uncertainty.
We are working to deliver levels of customer service consistent with our usual operations, and welcome feedback, questions, and ideas on how we can serve you better in a remote work environment.
Get answers from experts: Attend the Autodesk Answer Day, Tuesday, March 24th.
These resources will help you access and use your Autodesk software during this time:
- For information about using Autodesk products at home, read our guidelines and help.
- Review best practices for accessing Autodesk software while working remotely for single-user and multi-user licenses (including Token Flex).
- Join the conversation to share tips and tricks about working from home in our Community Room.
- Trying to manage user groups or events virtually? Connect with experts and add your knowledge.
- If you need help, contact our online support, use AVA (Autodesk Virtual Agent), or schedule a phone call.
- Read a message from Autodesk on COVID-19 from Autodesk CEO, Andrew Anagnost.
We are committed to minimizing disruption to your business, and currently, these events are not impacting our uptime or our global R&D efforts. We are undertaking some changes to make doing business with us easier:
- We realize these extraordinary times may create cashflow constraints on many of you. To offer some relief, we will extend contract payment terms to 60 days for all customers and partners, for new orders and renewals placed directly with Autodesk now through August 7, 2020.
- We will extend the ability to purchase new multi-user subscription plans to August 7, 2020, and move their retirement to August 7, 2021. While we communicated that we would begin transitioning customers to named users starting May 7, 2020, we do not want to introduce a change at a time when business-as-usual is hard enough. *
* New effective dates
August 7, 2020 – Multi-user trade-in available at first renewal for multi-user subscriptions and network maintenance seats
August 7, 2020 – New multi-user subscriptions no longer for sale
August 7, 2021 – Multi-user subscriptions retire and can no longer be renewed
We will continue to update this page as more resources become available.