In this exercise, you will learn how to use grading settings.
Review grading settings
- Open Grading-1.dwg, which is located in the tutorials drawings folder.
- In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, right-click Grading >> Edit Feature Settings.
- In the Edit Feature Settings dialog box, expand the General collection.
- In the Save Command Changes To Settings property, verify that the value is set to Yes.This setting saves command settings for reuse. For example, if you create a grading and set the grade to 5%, then 5% is the default value the next time you create a grading.
- Expand the collections for Grade, Slope, and Grade/Slope.Notice the options for unit format and precision. The integer value for precision specifies the number of digits to the right of the decimal place.
- Click OK.
Except where otherwise noted, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Please see the Autodesk Creative Commons FAQ for more information.