The station part of the structure label displays question marks “???” instead of values.
Pipe network was not referencing any alignments and/or the alignment reference link is being broken.
- In the Civil 3D toolspace, click on the “Prospector” tab
- In Pipe Pipe Networks node expand “Networks”
- Expand the desired network with the objects that are showing the “???”.
- In Prospector tab highlight the “Structures” feature and select all of them (CTRL+A)
- Use the scroll bar to pan over and find the “Reference Alignment” column
- Right mouse click on this column and select “Edit”
- Pick the desired Alignment and OK. This will update references and display values instead of ???