The Autocad Civil 3D Basics training course is geared towards Civil Engineers and Surveyors who want to learn how to use the Autodesk® Civil 3D® software’s new design functionality. The Autocad Civil 3D software allows for the quick development of design options through its model-based design tools. You will learn ways organizing project data, work with points, create and analyze surfaces, model road corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculation tasks, and layout pipe networks.
Autocad Civil 3D Training Course Covers:
- The Autocad Civil 3D user interface.
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports.
- Create points and point groups and work with survey figures.
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces.
- Create and edit alignments.
- Create data shortcuts.
- Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections.
- Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections.
- Create grading solutions.
- Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks.
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations.
- Use plan production tools to create plan and profile sheets.
Prerequisites for the Autocad Civil 3D training course:
- Access to the 2019 version of the software. The practices and files included with this guide might not be compatible with prior versions.
- Experience with AutoCAD or AutoCAD-based products (such as Autodesk Land Desktop) and a sound understanding and knowledge of civil engineering terminology.